§ 1 - RESERVATIONTo book a property, we need a signed contract and copy of transfer, send by fax, within the next 10 days you'll receive the booking confirmation.
§ 2 - PAYMENTS *1. 30% the day, when you do the booking
2. 20% ninety days before arrival
3. 50% thirty days before arrival
4. Breakage deposit the arrival day in cash, or by transfer 2 weeks before the arrival
* THERE ARE SOME PROPERTIES WITH DIFFERENT TERMS:
50% to RESERVE and 50% 30 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL
Attention : If you don't pay in time, you risc to loose the booking.
§ 3 - BREAKAGE DEPOSITecho To pay the breakage deposit you ahve 2 possibilities:
- In cash the arrival day to get the keys.
- Per transfer to our account, 14 days before arrival.
- The access can be dinined, when the breakage deposit haven't been paid.
- The breakage deposit will be refunded either in cash the departure day or by a bank transfer to the clients bank account when the rent is completely paid, after the house has been inspected, and no damages has been found. In case of any damage, the amount for any repairs will be taken off the security deposit, and any further costs will be charged to the client.
§ 4 - CANCELATION - Cancelation more than 60 days before arrival, Refund: 50% of the payment.
- Cancelation between 60 and 30 days before arrival, Refund: 25% of the payment.
- Cancelation less than 30 days before arrival: 100% of the rental amount are lost.
§ 5 - CAPACITYThe property can only be resided by the agreed group of people who are declared in full to the owner. Any extra person must be authorised by the owner and is only permitted to stay overnight if there is the available bed space. It is not permitted for anyone to sleep on the sofas, floors or tables. Renting an extra bed is possible only where space is reasonably available, and at a rate of 50.- Euros per week including bed linen and the weekly cleaning. .
§ 6 - RENTAL PROPERTYIf a property is unusually dirty after the departure of the client, or if there are major cleaning difficulties incurred by the client, a charge of 150 Euro will be debit from the damage deposit of the client, as agreed by the client on the signed agreement.
§ 7 - ENVIROMENTNeither the agency nor the owner can be held responsible if force major by a temporary interruption of electricity and / or water, as well as construction, strike, ect. publicly or privately, which is not in the owner responsibility.
Water is precious and scarce.
Please dispose rubbish in the container out of the street.
The majority of properties are located in residential areas, it is very important: No excessive noise after 11pm.